Hello pretty readers! New monthly addition to this blog a monthly roundup or things I love!! I use to do this on my old blog and maybe…one time here? but then I stopped, so thankful that the lovely Janine did it last month and reminded me what a splendid idea it is. So here we go again. Basically it is a rapid fire recap of my life for the past month, let me know if you want me to add more, I find these fun to do and they really give you a quick insight into my little world.
- Survivor: Caramoan (I love you Cochran!).
- Survivor all old seasons, I am in a bit of a Survivor obsession mode.
- Peanut Butter and apple slices.
- Greek Yogurt Coconut.
- Podcasts, specifically The Survivor Historians and Rob Has a Podcast, both are fantastic!
- Serena Ryder, I have started to hear her more on the radio but I loved her before then. Go check her out!
- Summer! Dear snow please leave Edmonton!!!
- Patio parties.
- Fire BBQs in the back yard.
Love my Job:
- CND Shellac Summer Splash Collection (bought it and review with swatches are on the blog now).
- CND Vinylux a week long wearing nail polish, so excited to put this through the test, review will be up next week.
- Found oodles of inspiring artists on Instagram and it is really stirring my creative flow.
- Color blocking! I love you! I have tried it twice now and I still need improvement but I love how it looks!
- Revlon’s Lip Butters in Lollipop & Raspberry Pie.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige.
- Benefit Creaseless cream eyeshadow/line in Birthday Suite.