Hey there book lovers or sorta book lovers! I decided to do something a little different for this Friday book entry. Instead of focusing on one book I thought I’d show you what I have borrowed from my local library. (I love my library)
- Blog Inc by Joy Deangdeelert Cho
- The Chance by Karen Kingsbury
- Mom Inc. by Amy Ballon & Danielle Botterell with Rebeca Reuber, PHD
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Soulpancake Chew on Life’s Big Quesitons by Rainn Wilson, Devon Gundry, Golriz Lucina & Shabnam Mogharabi
- Rice Cookers Meals by Neal Bertrand
Sort of a mix but a theme as well? I have really gotten into Soulpancake.com along with Upworthy.com and even on YouTube I have found some fun, makes me feel good channels so that’s somewhat driven my book interest.
Have any of you read any of these books? Or have books like this that you think I should borrow? OH! Or have really great Quinoa or Rice recipes??